"Imuris, Sonora, Mexico" Imuris by misviajes
Imuris Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 5 photos
Black Christ" originally in the San Xavier del Bac (Tucson). Carved around c.1783. In 1856 the Mexican solders left Tucson, and The Black Christ was brought to Imuris.
- Pros:Picturesque Sonora, Mexico town, with friendly people. Practice you Spanish with the kids in the school next to the plaza.
- Cons:Not many motels/hotels in this town.
- In a nutshell:Historical Church, in a attractive, small Mexican town.
misviajes' Related Pages
Imuris Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Imuris
- 0 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Imuris?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Imuris
Photos in ImurisSee All Photos (5)
Top 5 Pages
- Tijuana Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nogales Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Las Vegas 4 reviews, 1 photo
- Imuris Intro, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Magdalena de Kino Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.