"I Didn't Start Here, but I'm Glad to Call It Home!" Lakewood by yankeegirl
Lakewood Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 5 photos
- Pros:affordable rent, walkable, close to work/downtown Cleveland, beautiful in the summer
- Cons:winter, lake effect snow (see warnings & dangers section)
Lake-effect snow is weather phenomenom that occurs frequently throughout the winter in the Great Lakes region. It... more travel advice
Great sushi and hibachi. Sometimes the hibachi cooks do little "shows" that basically entail juggling/throwing their... more travel advice
yankeegirl's Related Pages
Lakewood Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "I Didn't Start Here, but I'm Glad to Call It Home!"
- "Family in Lakewood"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lakewood
- Restaurants in Lakewood
- Warnings and Dangers in Lakewood
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Lakewood
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Lakewood?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lakewood
- Posted in Travel Boston Forum "RE: RE: ND to Boston"
- updated a Lakewood Travel Page "I Didn't Start Here, but I'm Glad to Call It Home!"
- Wrote a Review Lake-Effect Snow in Lakewood Warnings and Dangers
- Uploaded a Photo to "I Didn't Start Here, but I'm Glad to Call It Home!"
Top PagesSee All Travel Pages (2)
No friends yet.