"UK 2003-2004" United Kingdom by bthon
United Kingdom Travel Guide: 98,647 reviews and 243,894 photos
I spent this last year, 2003/2004 living on the east side of london studying at Queen Mary University of London. Though the east side takes getting used to, I enjoyed the diversity, as well as the close proximity to central london.
Im placing the tower of london under 'must see' as many people consider it to be something they have to do because of... more travel advice
bthon's Related Pages
United Kingdom Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Firas in Wonderland"
- "My U.K. - a home I love very dearly."
- "East, West, Home is Best."
- "My Home"
- "Jet Ski!"
- "United Kingdom Adventure"
- See All...
- Things to Do in United Kingdom
- Hotels in United Kingdom
- Transportation in United Kingdom
- Nightlife in United Kingdom
- Restaurants in United Kingdom
- Shopping in United Kingdom
- Warnings and Dangers in United Kingdom
- See All...
Badges & Stats in United Kingdom
- 16 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to United Kingdom?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in United Kingdom
- Posted in Travel London Forum "Re: Re: iPod"
- Wrote a Review Tower of London Tickets at Tower Hill Tube Station in United Kingdom Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Tower of London Tickets at Tower Hill Tube Station"
- created a United Kingdom Travel Page "UK 2003-2004"
Top 10 Pages
- London 13 reviews, 19 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Suwon 6 reviews, 18 photos, 2 travelogues
- Jeju-do 6 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Bangkok Intro, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Thomasville Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- United Kingdom Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 3 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 3 photos
- Granada Intro, 3 photos
- Spain Intro, 1 photo
No friends yet.