"Wecome to Tim's place!" Tim88's Profile

Greetings,

I'm just an ordinary guy. I just try to be the best I can be and go as far as my will can take me.

A passion for traveling and health has kept me passionate about life. I hope to always l yearn to "get out there!" I love making friends, creating memories, and setting and breaking personal goals.

When traveling my criteria is simple: I prefer to travel on a budget, seek out bargains, and get the most from the buck, but I am NEVER to tight to miss out on something I might regret later! Anywhere in the world is game.

I always try to appreciate the world around me, show kindness to the people as well as the the earth, and leave a smile, as I go.

• Intro Updated Mar 4, 2013

• Bunsch's Profile Photo
    Mar 19, 2007 at 7:34 PM

May the year ahead be sparkling with wit, good friends, and happy travels. All the best, Adrienne

• mary2u99's Profile Photo
    Mar 19, 2007 at 7:20 PM

Happy Birthday to you and have a wonderful day:-)

• Jun 4, 2005 at 3:57 PM

Tim, I share your same philosophy. Though I need to start a business and get married. Then I'll run away and join the monks at Po Lin Monastery, who hops ova to Macau. Hehehe

• Luisanna's Profile Photo
    Mar 29, 2005 at 11:39 AM

Happy birthday Tim greetz from California, Luisa

• bkoon's Profile Photo
    Mar 28, 2005 at 8:42 PM

Happy Happy Birthday, Tim! Happy travels and Many Happy Returns. Bee :)

• vigi's Profile Photo
    Feb 21, 2005 at 11:09 PM

Looks like your life just started to be happening! What an adventurer. Hope to see you in the field.

• Narviking's Profile Photo
    Sep 27, 2004 at 9:32 AM

You are right, being single means you have more possibilities to travel I guess. Atleast thats the case for me... Greetings from Norway !

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Tim88's Profile Photo

Tim88

“A bad day of traveling is better than a good day at work”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.