"Geneva" Geneva by Ujamaflip
Geneva Travel Guide: 1,033 reviews and 2,304 photos
Geneva is situated on the banks of the largest lake in central Europe, at the foot of the Jura mountains and the gates of the Alps. During the summer it is possible to engage in a number of sports such as sailing, rowing and water skiing.
The Old Town in Genva is particularly beautiful, positioned on a slope with the Cathedral in the centre, there are a number of beautiful and captivating old buildings within.
- Pros:Safe, Clean, Nice Old Town, nice landscape, great location
- Cons:Expensive, a little sterile
The Jet d'Eau fountain is the icon of Geneva. The predecessor of this fountain existed from 1886, where new hydraulic... more travel advice
Ujamaflip's Related Pages
Geneva Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Le songe d'une nuit d'été"
- "Geneva by Trip@ck"
- "diplomats, scientists and watch makers!"
- "An international crossroads"
- "Home of the America's Cup"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Geneva
- Hotels in Geneva
- Transportation in Geneva
- Nightlife in Geneva
- Restaurants in Geneva
- Shopping in Geneva
- Warnings and Dangers in Geneva
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Geneva
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Geneva?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Geneva
Top 10 Pages
- Chicago Intro, 21 reviews, 35 photos
- Strasbourg Intro, 20 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 17 reviews, 19 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Baden-Baden Intro, 21 reviews, 14 photos
- Moscow Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Burg Hohenzollern Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Gibraltar Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Freiburg im Breisgau Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Homyel' Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- Oberharmersbach Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos