"One of the Golden Ring gems" Suzdal' by svetik2000
Suzdal' Travel Guide: 129 reviews and 358 photos
This tiny town has more history than we could take in in one tour, but even if you're not a culture vulture, there's more to Suzdal than churches - the people here are so different from the city crowd that even if you do not speak the language you can feel the difference in the way they treat every one and all - and the prices here are much more encouraging :) so all souveniers bought here have more authentic flavour in them and are real bargains compared to endless stalls in Moscow or St.Petersburg
- Pros:small enough to see in one day
- Cons:too far away from the main motorways or train lines
svetik2000's Related Pages
Suzdal' Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "a great daytrip from Moscow or from Ples"
- "Ancient Suzdal'"
- "Welcome to Suzdal"
- "Suzdal and Vladimir - a perfect trip!"
- "Suzdal - a little Russian fairytale"
- "Please set Your Watch Back 800 Years"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Suzdal'
- Hotels in Suzdal'
- Transportation in Suzdal'
- Nightlife in Suzdal'
- Restaurants in Suzdal'
- Shopping in Suzdal'
- Warnings and Dangers in Suzdal'
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Suzdal'
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Suzdal'?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Suzdal'
Photos in Suzdal'See All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Samarkand Intro, 6 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos, 2 travelogues
- Madrid 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Liberec Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Bukhara Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Cardiff 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Málaga Intro, 4 reviews, 2 photos
- United Kingdom 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 1 review, 2 photos