"Small town in the South Moravia (Zlín Region)" Kromeriz by Blanula
Kromeriz Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 98 photos
Kromeriz is about 30 km from Zlin, 70 km from Brno and 280 km from Prague.
Kromeriz is located in a region called Hana. It is a quiet town with a beautiful center and a relaxing atmosphere. Around 30 thousand people live there.
Kromeriz castle, Flower Garden (Kvetná Zahrada) and Castle Garden (Podzámecká Zahrada) entered Unesco in 1994.
- Pros:nice and cheap restaurants and pubs
- Cons:far from Prague (and any airport)
You cannot miss Rotunda. The ceiling is beautifully painted. In a hot day the inside is nicely cool! more travel advice
Kromeriz Castle taken from Castle Garden. more travel advice
Blanula's Related Pages
Kromeriz Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Small town in the South Moravia (Zlín Region)"
- "KROMERIZ - A UNESCO HERITAGE TOWN"
- "wine country"
- "A Wombat in the Gardens of Kromeriz"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kromeriz
- 9 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Kromeriz?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kromeriz
Photos in KromerizSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Pulau Langkawi Intro, 17 reviews, 26 photos
- Seychelles Intro, 1 review, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos
- Mahé Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos
- Kromeriz Intro, 9 reviews, 7 photos
- Prague Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Montreal Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Mauritius Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Praslin Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Weybourne Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos