"Praslin" Praslin by Blanula
Praslin Travel Guide: 85 reviews and 308 photos
Praslin is a beautiful island but in my opinion I prefer Mahe or La Digue.
Praslin is the second biggest island. It takes just 15 minuts from Mahe by a small plane.
The countryside is still beautifull but different then Mahe. There are no tortoises on Praslin but we could see small sharks, rays, black parrot (which is very rare) and other animals.
If you have a day free, go to La Digue for the day. Take a taxi to jetty. The return boat ticket to La Digue cost around... more travel advice
Blanula's Related Pages
Praslin Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Home of the Coco-de-mer, the largest nut on earth"
- "Praslin - Island of majestic bays and beaches"
- "Paradisaical Praslin"
- "Praslin, Seychelles"
- "Paradise - Second part"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Praslin
- Hotels in Praslin
- Transportation in Praslin
- Nightlife in Praslin
- Restaurants in Praslin
- Shopping in Praslin
- Warnings and Dangers in Praslin
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Praslin
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Praslin?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Praslin
Photos in PraslinSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Pulau Langkawi Intro, 17 reviews, 26 photos
- Seychelles Intro, 1 review, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos
- Mahé Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos
- Kromeriz Intro, 9 reviews, 7 photos
- Prague Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Montreal Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Mauritius Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Praslin Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Weybourne Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos