"Something short - about me :)" Blanula's Profile
Since I was a little girl I loved to see new places. When I was 10 my parents took me to Venice and Florence in Italy. When I was 12 I went with my aunt to Spain. On the way there we stopped in Geneva. On the way back we went to Andorra and Monaco.
Since then I have visited other countries but because I can't travel all the time, I am happy just to buy a book - with loads of pictures - and read about countries where I haven't been.
For the past 10 years I've been living in England with my husband. I love English countryside. We are quite fortunate that we can travel and we are trying to see as many new places as possible.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 66 Reviews
- 126 Photos
- 8 Countries
- 14 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
- Commented on RickinDutch's profile page
- Blanula and Malopolanin2006 are now friends.
- created a Oslo Travel Page "First time in Oslo, and loving it"
- Uploaded a Photo to "First time in Oslo, and loving it"
- Wrote a Review The best All Inclusive in Mauritius Hotels
updated their Profile Page "Something short - about me :)"
- Posted in Travel Forum "Real Gap Experience"
PhotosSee All Photos (126)
Top 10 Pages
- Pulau Langkawi Intro, 17 reviews, 26 photos
- Seychelles Intro, 1 review, 24 photos, 3 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos
- Mahé Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos
- Kromeriz Intro, 9 reviews, 7 photos
- Prague Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Montreal Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Mauritius Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Praslin Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Weybourne Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos