"Our favourite town in Tunisia" Top 5 Page for this destination Tozeur by brazwhazz
Tozeur Travel Guide: 102 reviews and 239 photos
Tozeur is a very charming town in Southern Tunisia. It is surrounded by a great number of attractions, which make it the ideal base to explore the entire region.
The city's unique architecture (also found in the nearby city of Nefta, but that's it), with its distinctive brick patterns, is pure eye candy. Tozeur is also the town whose inhabitants we found to be the friendliest in all of Tunisia; the traditional Berber hospitality was overwhelming, as people invited us into their homes to have tea with them and offered to take us to some of the lesser-known sites of the city, such as the brick factory beyond the Belvedere Rocks.
We have nothing but fond memories of Tozeur, our favourite town in all of Tunisia!
While most travel guides say that Douz is the place to try out a camel ride, our experience in Tozeur was hard to beat.... more travel advice
Known as Ouled el-Hadef, Tozeur's old part of town would be a typical, maze-like medina, like any other in the country,... more travel advice
brazwhazz's Related Pages
Tozeur Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Oasis of Tozeur"
- "Our favourite town in Tunisia"
- "The nice brick patterns"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tozeur
- Hotels in Tozeur
- Transportation in Tozeur
- Nightlife in Tozeur
- Restaurants in Tozeur
- Shopping in Tozeur
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tozeur
- 10 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Tozeur?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tozeur
Photos in TozeurSee All Photos (18)
Top 10 Pages
- Montreal Intro, 48 reviews, 46 photos
- Moscow Intro, 22 reviews, 50 photos
- Helsinki Intro, 24 reviews, 35 photos
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 17 reviews, 32 photos
- Niagara Falls Intro, 20 reviews, 28 photos
- Iceland Intro, 22 reviews, 25 photos
- Stockholm Intro, 18 reviews, 29 photos
- Philadelphia Intro, 17 reviews, 22 photos
- Nassau Intro, 16 reviews, 21 photos
- Quebec Intro, 15 reviews, 21 photos
No friends yet.