Corsica Warnings Or Dangers Tips by coccinella169 Top 5 Page for this destination
Corsica Warnings and Dangers: 14 reviews and 12 photos
Driving in Corsica is a bit of a challenge. On one hand you have a lot of those winding James Bond movie roads with a lot of curves on the coast. If you leave the main roads, some roads become so tiny that hardly one car can pass through. Many roads also have those nasty holes. So, in the countryside it also happens very often that you can only go with 30 km/hour and not faster. And of course there are a lot of straying animals on the roads, from dogs to goats and wild pigs. So be careful!
More Reviews (10)
coccinella169's Related Pages
Corsica Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The mountains of Corsica"
- "Beautiful Corsica"
- "Corsica, "The Mountain in the Sea""
- "Wild - romantic Corsica"
- "Trekking in Corsica"
- "La Corse - L'île de Beauté"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Corsica
- Hotels in Corsica
- Transportation in Corsica
- Nightlife in Corsica
- Restaurants in Corsica
- Shopping in Corsica
- Warnings and Dangers in Corsica
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Corsica
- 11 Reviews
- 37 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Corsica?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Corsica
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 42 reviews, 59 photos
- Chile Intro, 16 reviews, 60 photos
- Reykjavík Intro, 10 reviews, 64 photos, 3 travelogues
- Croatia Intro, 13 reviews, 37 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Corsica Intro, 11 reviews, 37 photos
- Graz Intro, 13 reviews, 34 photos
- Prague Intro, 13 reviews, 31 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Conil de la Frontera Intro, 12 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Buenos Aires Intro, 5 reviews, 28 photos, 3 travelogues
- Hamburg Intro, 8 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue