"DESERT ROSE MONOLOGUES - A DUBAI AFFAIR" Top 5 Page for this destination Dubai by Siddha3th

Dubai Travel Guide: 2,721 reviews and 8,020 photos

THE ALLURE OF ARABIA, ETC.

"Photographs. Memories. Fragments. Should you stay, hoping that things might take a turn for the left. Or should you just break away.. right here, right now. And sometimes in this scenario, love isn't the answer... it's just an ending."

These streets have a wealth of romance and mystery to them. You won't always be able to lay your eyes on it, but close them for an instant, and you'll probably be able to sense it. It's in the sheesha smoke that belly-dances its way through the open air. It's all around the steel and shimmer rhythm of Sheikh Zayed Road. And it's definitely in the full moon fever which descends from beneath the desert sky.

All of which lends itself to a thrashed out film script. Or bad poetry in the very least. But that's another story......."

• Intro Updated Oct 2, 2006

• Parisforless's Profile Photo
    Feb 21, 2013 at 12:20 PM

Just came back from Dubai - one of the best places with friendliest and well mannered people on earth. You are lucky to live there.
    Svetlana

• antonela's Profile Photo
    Nov 14, 2008 at 10:10 AM

Some fantastic tips, thank you. I am planning to be in Dubai soon , to visit my niece working there.Love your poetry.

• Nov 4, 2008 at 3:00 AM

I LOVE the M&M's Bean Bags :)

• aminata's Profile Photo
    Apr 20, 2008 at 4:38 PM

We also loved this place.

• littlesam1's Profile Photo
    Dec 28, 2007 at 2:47 PM

Very well done page with lots of helpful information.

• matseng's Profile Photo
    Nov 14, 2007 at 9:10 AM

Agree on the Love Bird, their Shawarmas sucked seriously. The next time I pass by them I'll try their mexican wrap. Also, I really have to try the Aroma Garden. I've been planning to do that for a couple of months now but never got to it. Maybe soon. :-)

• Oct 16, 2007 at 7:08 AM

Very Helpful Reviews especially for a first timer like me! I think i;m all set for the few nights I'm there.

• alywang's Profile Photo
    Oct 9, 2007 at 6:40 PM

Hi,Siddharth! you did a good job on the Dubai pages:)

• uglyscot's Profile Photo
    Aug 25, 2007 at 11:43 PM

Most instructive. I go to Dubai once or twice a year and haven't heard of some of these places- next time I'll try them out. Thanks for the tipsBack again for nearly 3 months but trapped by the heat. tough luck.

• princej1976's Profile Photo
    Jun 8, 2007 at 8:24 AM

I'm coming to Dubai July 7th! from USA. Would appreciate if you'd help me pick where I should visit etc.

Siddha3th Lives Here!

Siddha3th

“... there's a lot to be said for nowhere”

Badges & Stats in Dubai