"The first Island where I always want to go" Isola di Ponza by andy-g
Isola di Ponza Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 34 photos
Ponza, is not a place where I went, but a place where I use to go, want to go, and I'll always go everytime I can. It's a small Island in the group "Arcipelago Pontino", not far from the coast (about 20 Nautical Miles). Everything there is fantastic, sunrises, sunstes, beaches, rocks. You can reach it from the coast in few hours by regular ship service (from Anzio, Terracina, Formia) or, far better, sailing.
Together with the other Islands of the "Arcipelago Pontino", Palmarola, Zannone, Santo Stefano e Ventotene, you can go there for just a weekend as well as for one or two weeks.
Sorry, no digital pictures at the moment, but they are coming soon (need some scanning work).
- Pros:wonderful, clean water and beaches
- Cons:very crowded in July and August, restaurants can be expensive
- In a nutshell:a paradise
If you are in Ponza Porto in the evening, go to see the Sunset at Chiaia di Luna, it's fantastic. To go there, just... more travel advice
andy-g's Related Pages
Isola di Ponza Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Isola di Ponza"
- "A mini vacation"
- "I have not yet been to Ponza"
- "The first Island where I always want to go"
- "Isle of Ponza"
- "Ponza, the mediterranean beauty....."
- "Isola di Ponza, Italy"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Isola di Ponza
- Hotels in Isola di Ponza
- Transportation in Isola di Ponza
- Nightlife in Isola di Ponza
- Restaurants in Isola di Ponza
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Isola di Ponza
- 3 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Isola di Ponza?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Isola di Ponza
Top 5 Pages
- Iceland Intro, 25 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gubbio Intro, 11 reviews, 11 photos
- Myanmar (Burma) Intro, 3 reviews, 7 photos
- Morocco Intro, 3 reviews, 2 photos
- Isola di Ponza Intro, 3 reviews