"Berastagi" Berastagi by jantichm
Berastagi Travel Guide: 61 reviews and 204 photos
Berastagi is a small town surrounded by a beatiful area. The main economic activities in Berastagi are the fruit and vegetable market and the tourism. And the main attractions of the town are the two active volcanoes which dominate the town: Gunung Sibayak and Gunung Sinabung.
Furthermore the town is a stop on the way to Lake Toba coming from Medan
After climbing Sibayak it's worth stopping for a soak in the hot springs on the road back to Berastagi. more travel advice
jantichm's Related Pages
Berastagi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Berastagi: Volcanoes and Batak Karo culture"
- "Mt. Sibayak, Vulcano and tribal villages"
- "Berastagi - a bit of everything!"
- "Sharrie's Berastagi Rest & Relax"
- "berAStaGi: a HighLAnd outside Medan"
- "Home of the Berastagi-fruit"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Berastagi
- Hotels in Berastagi
- Transportation in Berastagi
- Nightlife in Berastagi
- Shopping in Berastagi
- See All...
Explore the World
- Castellón de la Plana
- United Arab Emirates
- Calauit Island Hotels
- Hobart Hotels
- Batangas City
- Navajo lake Lodge Hotels
- Chennai (Madras)
- Province of Tarlac
- Palawan Hotels
- Genet Hotels
- Providenciales Island Hotels
Badges & Stats in Berastagi
- 3 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Berastagi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Berastagi
Photos in BerastagiSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Isla de Lanzarote Intro, 18 reviews, 64 photos
- Isla de Fuerteventura Intro, 20 reviews, 50 photos
- Madrid Intro, 12 reviews, 27 photos
- Bali Intro, 6 reviews, 23 photos
- Rantepao Intro, 6 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Ubud Intro, 5 reviews, 22 photos
- Toledo Intro, 7 reviews, 19 photos
- Aceh Special Region Intro, 5 reviews, 18 photos
- Kani Kombole Intro, 1 review, 22 photos, 4 travelogues
- North Sumatra Province Intro, 3 reviews, 16 photos