"Malaybalay, Bukidnon, Philippines" Bukidnon by Lady-Charisma
Bukidnon Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 37 photos
This is where my Daddy grew up in a small village by the Balambangan river. If asked to describe the place in context to my father, I would use the phrase, "humble beginnings create humble characters." I am so proud of my Daddy in every which way, but he has come a long way since he lived in the small village. Amazingly, not much has changed about the village. People still live in a beautiful and simple way, content with their lot in life and happy to spend time with friends and family.
- Pros:Beautiful scenery, majestic mountains, rustling creeks, lush foliage, friendly folks, and great homecooking!
- Cons:Roads have need for improvement, mosqusitos and no-see-ums around.
- In a nutshell:I love this small town where my Daddy grew up. People are so warm and hospitable, their food tastes great. And, I look forward to my next visit.
You might have to ask the locals for directions or at least point you in the right direction. Either way, it's a bit of... more travel advice
Lady-Charisma's Related Pages
Bukidnon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bukidnon, the Baguio City of Mindanao"
- "Malaybalay, Bukidnon, Philippines"
- "Bikidnon- KAAMULAN FESTIVAL"
- "The longest zipline in Asia"
- "A breath of fresh air..."
- "JOYRIDE TO BUKIDNON"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bukidnon
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Bukidnon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bukidnon
Photos in BukidnonSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Bermuda Intro, 16 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malawi Intro, 11 reviews, 11 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 7 reviews, 5 photos
- Tumon 5 reviews, 3 photos
- San Diego Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Bukidnon Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Talofofo 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Rincon Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Arizona Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Tamuning Intro, 1 review, 2 photos