"Daniels Floating store" Shuswap Lake by YolandaC
Shuswap Lake Travel Guide: 29 reviews and 42 photos
Seymour Arm is the most remote Arm of the Shuswap Lake, difficult to get there but worth the journey. This is where we got our supplies daily, the store is floating and when a boat pulls up to fill with gas it rocks like a house boat.
Sunset at Seymour Arm. It is so laid back a straw cowboy hat, cut-offs and flip-flops are all you need.
guide to lead the way through the straight
- Pros:breathtakingly beautiful
- Cons:scant supplies on hand
- In a nutshell:away from it all
YolandaC's Related Pages
Shuswap Lake Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Land of Lakes and Desert"
- "Daniels Floating store"
- "A summer vacation at Shuswap Lake"
- "Shuswap Lake"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Shuswap Lake
- Hotels in Shuswap Lake
- Restaurants in Shuswap Lake
- Warnings and Dangers in Shuswap Lake
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Shuswap Lake
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Shuswap Lake?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Shuswap Lake
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Placencia Village Intro, 23 reviews, 30 photos
- Banff Intro, 13 reviews, 18 photos
- Merzouga Intro, 6 reviews, 20 photos
- Marrakesh Intro, 4 reviews, 21 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Havana Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Corn Island Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Varadero Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Monterrico Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Croatia Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos