"Folk Festival on the Sea" Victoria by YolandaC
Victoria Travel Guide: 1,672 reviews and 3,545 photos
Victoria is a gentle city perched on the southern tip of Vancouver Island. The city is clean, friendly, a tad whimisical.
The two ways to get to Victoria is by flying or ferry. On a beautiful day like this the ride can be lovely, however on a rainy, cloudy day bring warm clothes and rain gear.
Victoria has numerous eating establishments offering amazing fresh seafood. Try to catch a table on a patio overlooking the sea.
- Pros:On the Harbour the city is beautiful
- Cons:Off the Harbour the city can be a little bland
YolandaC's Related Pages
Victoria Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Very Victoria"
- "Facing the Weather and the Mountains"
- "A Canadian city with a British twist!"
- "A Trip Home is ALWAYS GREAT !!"
- "Quenching the Thirst of a Glorious Past: Victoria"
- "Victoria, where I learnt more than just a language"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Victoria
- Hotels in Victoria
- Transportation in Victoria
- Nightlife in Victoria
- Restaurants in Victoria
- Shopping in Victoria
- Warnings and Dangers in Victoria
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Victoria
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Victoria?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Victoria
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Placencia Village Intro, 23 reviews, 30 photos
- Banff Intro, 13 reviews, 18 photos
- Merzouga Intro, 6 reviews, 20 photos
- Marrakesh Intro, 4 reviews, 21 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Havana Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Corn Island Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Varadero Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Monterrico Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Croatia Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos