"blue skies" Oia by YolandaC
Oia Travel Guide: 111 reviews and 415 photos
The Port town on Oia from a wine bar just before dusk.
The Red Beach is located on the other side of the island - we rented a car and it was a gentle drive. Bring chairs or at the very least a towel the beach is rocky. There is a climb down onto the beach.
- Pros:Beautiful one of the best sunsets in the world
- Cons:crowded and expensive
- In a nutshell:a must see only because it's Santorini and the sunset is one of the best in the world
YolandaC's Related Pages
Oia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Oia - the best of Santorini!"
- "Oia pronounced Ia"
- "Sharrie's Oia Fairy-tale"
- "Head over heels over Oia"
- "OIA - A PLACE OF INCOMPARABLE BEAUTY"
- "Oia, were the sun paints the sky red..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Oia
- Hotels in Oia
- Transportation in Oia
- Nightlife in Oia
- Restaurants in Oia
- Shopping in Oia
- Warnings and Dangers in Oia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Oia
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Oia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Oia
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Placencia Village Intro, 23 reviews, 30 photos
- Banff Intro, 13 reviews, 18 photos
- Merzouga Intro, 6 reviews, 20 photos
- Marrakesh Intro, 4 reviews, 21 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Havana Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Corn Island Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Varadero Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Monterrico Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Croatia Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos