"Town of solitude" Asolo by YolandaC
Asolo Travel Guide: 26 reviews and 64 photos
Asolo is a sleepy little town at the foot of the Dolomites. Robert Browning's last published work Asolando was written here and the town is wonderfully peaceful. I stopped long enough to sit and have a cafe and hike up the stairs to the ruins of a cathedral, the view is breathtaking.
- Pros:quiet and sleepy
- Cons:quiet and sleepy
- In a nutshell:The town I dream of one day retiring too
YolandaC's Related Pages
Asolo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Hidden Jewel Near Venice"
- "Asolo, A quick GET AWAY from city life"
- "Town of solitude"
- "Asolo:the love of D'Annunzio and Eleonora Duse"
- "if you are escaping from Venice..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Asolo
- Hotels in Asolo
- Transportation in Asolo
- Restaurants in Asolo
- Shopping in Asolo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Asolo
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Asolo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Asolo
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Placencia Village Intro, 23 reviews, 30 photos
- Banff Intro, 13 reviews, 18 photos
- Merzouga Intro, 6 reviews, 20 photos
- Marrakesh Intro, 4 reviews, 21 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 6 reviews, 9 photos
- Havana Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Corn Island Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Varadero Intro, 2 reviews, 8 photos
- Monterrico Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Croatia Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos