"Zamardi - Good spot at the Balaton Lake" Zamardi by MedioLatino
Zamardi Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 12 photos
Zamardi, just a few "steps" away from the eastern end of Lake Balaton and even closer to Siofok, conveniently placed at the end pf the Highway is a very good spot indeed.
You can have here (as well) everything the Lake can offer, plus some calm spots in the hilly part and also some good wine tastings.
Of course, like almost everything around the Lake, this applies only for the summer season...otherwise it might get just too calm...:)
- Pros:Living but also very calm
- Cons:Not at all
- In a nutshell:Worth to spend there some days
Kohegy (Stone Hill), the hill of Zamardi has an excellent location. From the watchtower, if the weather allows you, you... more travel advice
Szent Kristof is a little family winecellar, they only make about 20000 bottle of wine a year. They offer a great... more travel advice
MedioLatino's Related Pages
Zamardi Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Zamardi
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Zamardi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Zamardi
- Posted in Travel Berlin Forum "Berlin with Kids"
- Wrote a Review Kohegyi Kilato - Watchtower on the top of the hill in Zamardi Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Kohegyi Kilato - Watchtower on the top of the hill"
- created a Zamardi Travel Page "Zamardi - Good spot at the Balaton Lake"
Photos in ZamardiSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Budapest Intro, 273 reviews, 327 photos, 3 travelogues
- London Intro, 61 reviews, 62 photos
- Paris Intro, 32 reviews, 70 photos, 5 travelogues
- Batina Intro, 30 reviews, 31 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Balaton Intro, 12 reviews, 13 photos
- Zamardi Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Warsaw Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Ljubljana 1 review, 1 photo
- Reno 1 review, 1 photo