"A long awaited trip...me and Paris wil meet soon!" Paris by MedioLatino

Paris Travel Guide: 22,669 reviews and 55,806 photos

Paris, I'm coming! :)

Being an ex student in a French-Hungarian college, it's a shame, that I have never been to Paris! :)

But now, I will finally make it! From this Friday, 22nd of April, I will be there for 10 days!!

(The phot shown is courtesy of Yann Arthus Bertrand, artist of the well renowned "Earth from above" serie and of lot more amazing pictures!

• Last visit to Paris: Apr 2005
  • Intro Written Apr 20, 2005

• Varinia's Profile Photo
    Jan 27, 2007 at 8:02 PM

Wow! thanks for the link. Amazing pictures...

• xuxaBR's Profile Photo
    Dec 3, 2006 at 3:56 PM

The Eiffel Tower is beautiful at night....unfortunately my camera doesn't take good night pics. I loved your Paris page !!

• MedioLatino's Profile Photo
    Nov 14, 2005 at 1:43 AM

That's the one and only picture on my pages which is not mine...:) Thanks to Yann Arthus Bertrand for it! ;)

• CALSF's Profile Photo
    Nov 13, 2005 at 10:34 AM

That's a very unique, fantastic perspective of the Louvre's pyramid. Not many of us can view it from above, thanks for sharing.

• MEdelmann's Profile Photo
    May 25, 2005 at 12:37 PM

Fascinating pics from the Eiffel tower, seems you had a great time there, would love to visit Paris again, after Budapest of corse :-)

• b1bob's Profile Photo
    May 12, 2005 at 7:54 AM

Nice beginning to your Paris page. This might end up being another monster page.

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Apr 20, 2005 at 9:31 AM

Have a great, great time in Paris. Greetings and smiles from Tychy, Poland :-)))

MedioLatino

“Whenever, wherever, just want to see it all! :)”

Badges & Stats in Paris