"Hello and welcome to you !" Beckhanne's Profile

I hope you'll enjoy my modest contribution to this site which will bring you mostly to different "corners" of Belgium, a country I'm very proud to represent!

Home

I live in Brussels, precisely in Uccle with my better half since september 2003, and I'm loving it as I hoped I would : before that I lived in Havré, a little town 10 kilometers from Mons. I very much enjoyed those years there : my neighborhood was quiet and people know what helping each other means, something that's missing in big towns which I regret.

Travel

I haven't traveled much but it doesn't mean that I don't like it, otherwise what would be the point of featuring on this site ? The pleasure of traveling is unique,
you get in a car, a plane or whatever and a whole new world is yours : new places, new faces, you name it. It's just fantastic !

Cats and me...

I've always had a cat since I was a child and it happens that there was already one when I first set foot in what would be my new home :
Numlock is a beautiful gray cat who quickly adopted his new mummy.

Sadly, Numlock passed away on May 2 2011 ;-(

London

Don't forget to visit my London pages I'm currently building !

• Intro Updated Jan 3, 2012

• rexvaughan's Profile Photo
    Nov 8, 2014 at 9:50 AM

Have been missing you here, Anne. Hope you have a wonderful and very Happy Birthday.

• rexvaughan's Profile Photo
    Nov 8, 2011 at 5:06 AM

Here's wishing you a very Happy Birthday, Anne. Hope you have a wonderful day.

• Mikebond's Profile Photo
    Nov 8, 2008 at 9:50 AM

Joyeux anniversaire Anne!

• GracesTrips's Profile Photo
    Nov 8, 2007 at 2:49 PM

Happy Birthday, Anne! ENJOY your day!

• Gillybob's Profile Photo
    Nov 8, 2007 at 2:04 AM

Many happy returns of the day! Here's wishing you a year filled with happy and safe travels. Gillybob greetings

• traveloturc's Profile Photo
    Nov 8, 2007 at 12:26 AM

Happy birthday to you from Istanbul/Turkiye...I wish that you realize all your dreams good luck !!!))))

• MikeStarr5's Profile Photo
    Nov 7, 2007 at 5:34 PM

Happy Birthday from Mike and Shelley in sunny "Barking Town" - Have a great day - Woof, woof !

• sihi's Profile Photo
    Nov 8, 2006 at 3:04 PM

HaPpY hApPy BiRtHdAY!! Best wishes:)

• irishgalmtl's Profile Photo
    Nov 7, 2006 at 11:05 PM

Greetings from Montreal, I would like to wish you many blessings on your special day for today and always may they never stop comming your way.. A very big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!! Cheers!..Donna :)

• chbuchie's Profile Photo
    Nov 8, 2005 at 2:53 AM

Happy Birthday wishes from sunny Antwerp Keep travelling & enjoy life greetz, C

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Beckhanne's Profile Photo

Beckhanne

“Life never tasted so good.”

Real Name