Bahrain Hotel Tips by Sambawalk
Bahrain Hotels: 60 reviews and 83 photos
This is one of the lower end of hotel I could get in Bahrain. The room rate was BHD 15 or about US$40. It has air-con, a fridge and attached bathroom. It is located i city centre and the souq. It is good enough for a short stay although the hotel is a bit shabby. I didnt make reservation and just walk-in. Take note reservation may be required during thier weekends (i.e. Thursday and Friday).
To get there, just get off from the bus station in front of the post office in town centre and ask people from there. The hotel is about 3 min walk from there.
I also visited another hotel half moon. I tries to call them and refuse to accept reservation. See its webpage for more information. http://www.bahraintourism.com/halfmoon/index.htm
It is located here the City centre Hotel, about 5-7 min walk from the city post office. Good luck.
Address: No. 37, Al Tijar Avenue,
Comparison: about average
Directions: Centrally located at the heart of the city of Manama, just 10 kms away from the airport.
Walking distance: - Main shopping centres, Gold Suq,
Govt. Offices, Hotels and Restaurants, Banks,
Financial Institutions & Travel Agents.
Other Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
More Reviews (9)
Sambawalk's Related Pages
Bahrain Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bahrain, the two waters"
- "Bahrain.. An Easy Get Away From Saudi Arabia"
- "Bahrain.."The Land of Life""
- "Middle East's little Island of Paradise"
- "Bahrain - The Two Seas"
- "Bahrain, The Pearl of the Arabian Gulf"
- "Living in Bahrain"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bahrain
- Hotels in Bahrain
- Transportation in Bahrain
- Nightlife in Bahrain
- Restaurants in Bahrain
- Shopping in Bahrain
- Warnings and Dangers in Bahrain
- See All...
Explore the World
- Sheraton Park Hotel At The Anaheim Resort
- AmericInn of Bozeman, MT
- Sunset Fishermen Spa & Resort
- Travelodge San Francisco Airport North
- The Toren Amsterdam
- Marriott's Royal Palms
- Days Inn Winslow
- Alexander Inn
- Jade Mountain Resort
- La Quinta Inn Steamboat Springs
- Grand Suites Tampa Bay by Busch Gardens
- Quarter House Resort
- King and Prince Beach and Golf Resort
Badges & Stats in Bahrain
- 10 Reviews
- 21 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Bahrain?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bahrain
Photos in BahrainSee All Photos (21)
Read real reviews about Bahrain Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Krabi Intro, 33 reviews, 61 photos
- Cairo Intro, 22 reviews, 71 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 25 reviews, 63 photos
- Kanchanaburi Intro, 21 reviews, 64 photos, 5 travelogues
- Mumbai Intro, 28 reviews, 56 photos
- Luxor Intro, 18 reviews, 64 photos
- Zagreb Intro, 26 reviews, 55 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pulau Tioman Intro, 35 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Esfahan Intro, 23 reviews, 55 photos
- Shanghai Shi Intro, 27 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue
Latest Bahrain hotel reviews
- 41 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 27, 2013
- Souq- 11 Reviews, 17 Photos
- National Museum- 12 Reviews, 32 Photos
- Tree of Life- 9 Reviews, 13 Photos
- Mosques- 14 Reviews, 23 Photos
- Arad Fort- 9 Reviews, 18 Photos
- Pearl Monument- 3 Reviews, 3 Photos
- Fort- 6 Reviews, 22 Photos
- Al Areen Wildlife Park- 3 Reviews, 6 Photos
- King Fahad Causeway- 3 Reviews, 3 Photos
- Camels- 2 Reviews, 2 Photos
See All Bahrain Things to Do