"UNESCO Heritage Site - Volubilis" Top 5 Page for this destination Volubilis by Sambawalk
Volubilis Travel Guide: 50 reviews and 217 photos
In the midst of a fertile plain about 33 km north of Meknes, Volubilis is site of the largest and best-preserved Roman ruins in Morocco. The most amazing features are the stunning mosaics, which have been left in their original locations.
The route involves taxi from Meknes to Moulay Idris (30 mins) to Volubilis (5 mins). The taxi stand in Meknes is in the... more travel advice
Sambawalk's Related Pages
Volubilis Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Volubilis - great "Leftovers" from the Roman times"
- "Volubuis, Roman Ghost Town in Morocco"
- "Volubilis the great Roman city"
- "UNESCO Heritage Site - Volubilis"
- "The anthic city of volubilis"
- "One of the most beautiful ancien Roman Sites"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Volubilis
- Hotels in Volubilis
- Transportation in Volubilis
- Restaurants in Volubilis
- Shopping in Volubilis
- Warnings and Dangers in Volubilis
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Volubilis
- 2 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Volubilis?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Volubilis
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Krabi Intro, 33 reviews, 61 photos
- Cairo Intro, 22 reviews, 71 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 25 reviews, 63 photos
- Kanchanaburi Intro, 21 reviews, 64 photos, 5 travelogues
- Mumbai Intro, 28 reviews, 56 photos
- Luxor Intro, 18 reviews, 64 photos
- Zagreb Intro, 26 reviews, 55 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pulau Tioman Intro, 35 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Esfahan Intro, 23 reviews, 55 photos
- Shanghai Shi Intro, 27 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue