"A city which can't be missed once in a life time" Cairo by Sambawalk
Cairo Travel Guide: 4,030 reviews and 9,776 photos
Cairo is a busy city with varieties. I stayed there for 4 days and visited many places. I enjoyed the charm of the big city, but not the high prices of accommodation and restaurant. No to mention the taxi drivers. I manged to locate a good fast food restaurant.
It was unfortunate in this trip that I had to seek medical treatment due to insect or sandflies bites. It was an experience to see a doctor while travelling aboard. It is also a good time to check out that the travel insurance that I have been purchasing in the past is serving its purpose as I could get full claims from the insurance.
I got insect bites when I was in Cairo, a couple of days before I returned home. I had no choice but to see the local... more travel advice
The downtown Midan Talat Harb area is the shoppers' paraside. Depending your interests, you should find something. But... more travel advice
Sambawalk's Related Pages
Cairo Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Cairo`s yellow pages!"
- "Cairo- Umm el Dunya"
- "CAIRO... still thinking of..."
- "3 decades living in Cairo and yet exploring more"
- "The 4 days were far from enough"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cairo
- Hotels in Cairo
- Transportation in Cairo
- Nightlife in Cairo
- Restaurants in Cairo
- Shopping in Cairo
- Warnings and Dangers in Cairo
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cairo
- 22 Reviews
- 71 Photos
- 5 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (26)
Have you been to Cairo?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cairo
Top 10 Pages
- Krabi Intro, 33 reviews, 61 photos
- Cairo Intro, 22 reviews, 71 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 25 reviews, 63 photos
- Kanchanaburi Intro, 21 reviews, 64 photos, 5 travelogues
- Mumbai Intro, 28 reviews, 56 photos
- Luxor Intro, 18 reviews, 64 photos
- Zagreb Intro, 26 reviews, 55 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pulau Tioman Intro, 35 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Esfahan Intro, 23 reviews, 55 photos
- Shanghai Shi Intro, 27 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue