"Hababah" Hababah by Sambawalk
Hababah Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 1 photos
Hababah is worth a visiti nevertheless: it is full of old houses and its cistern with semi-circular round housing and the mosque is one of the prettiest sights in the region. But most of all, the local people are just welcoming you without any commercial motives.
The plateau beyond Hababah, now easily accessible over a tarmac road, offers breathtaking views.
45 minutes from Sana'a.
Sambawalk's Related Pages
Hababah Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hababah
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Hababah?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hababah
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Krabi Intro, 33 reviews, 61 photos
- Cairo Intro, 22 reviews, 71 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 25 reviews, 63 photos
- Kanchanaburi Intro, 21 reviews, 64 photos, 5 travelogues
- Mumbai Intro, 28 reviews, 56 photos
- Luxor Intro, 18 reviews, 64 photos
- Zagreb Intro, 26 reviews, 55 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pulau Tioman Intro, 35 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Esfahan Intro, 23 reviews, 55 photos
- Shanghai Shi Intro, 27 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue