"City in the Wadi" Say'un by Sambawalk
Say'un Travel Guide: 28 reviews and 66 photos
Say'un is a town in the Hadhramaut region and is a layback city in Yemen. Although it is relax and slow pace, I like it. There is not much you can do in this city but as a base for Shibam and Tarim. I got this ariel view pic from the plane from Seiyun to Sana'a.
See travelodge for day trip to Hadhramaut Valley.
I flew Yemenia airlines domestic flight from Sana'a to Seiyun round trip. It was US$145. I booked the air ticket through... more travel advice
Form Seiyun, you can take shared taxi for YR100 (30 mins) to Shibam. The taxi will wait for 5 pax beofre it starts off.... more travel advice
Sambawalk's Related Pages
Say'un Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Time for another lemonade."
- "Manhattan of the desert"
- "City in the Wadi"
- "Welcome to Sayun"
- "Wadi Hadramawt and the Eastern Desert"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Say'un
- Hotels in Say'un
- Transportation in Say'un
- Nightlife in Say'un
- Restaurants in Say'un
- Shopping in Say'un
- Warnings and Dangers in Say'un
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Say'un
- 7 Reviews
- 26 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Say'un?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Say'un
Photos in Say'unSee All Photos (26)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Krabi Intro, 33 reviews, 61 photos
- Cairo Intro, 22 reviews, 71 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 25 reviews, 63 photos
- Kanchanaburi Intro, 21 reviews, 64 photos, 5 travelogues
- Mumbai Intro, 28 reviews, 56 photos
- Luxor Intro, 18 reviews, 64 photos
- Zagreb Intro, 26 reviews, 55 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pulau Tioman Intro, 35 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Esfahan Intro, 23 reviews, 55 photos
- Shanghai Shi Intro, 27 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue
Latest Say'un hotel reviews
- Al Hawta Palace Hotel
- 10 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 11, 2012