"Apamea - Is it the best or 2nd best ruins in syria" Top 5 Page for this destination Apamea by Sambawalk
Apamea Travel Guide: 54 reviews and 320 photos
Apamea is considered as one of the unmissable highlights of Syria, if it weren’t for the unsurpassable magnificence of Palmyra. Apamea is like a condensed version of Zenobia’s pink sandstone desert city, but built in grey granite. The admission is SP150. Allowed at least 2 hours to wander along the Cardo.
If you join a day tour from Hama to Apamea and dead cities area. This is a must stop. The day tour may cost around SP2000 per car, including Apamea and a couple of dead cities.
Sambawalk's Related Pages
Apamea Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Apamea - Afamia"
- "Apamea , An abandoned town with glorious history"
- "Apamea - Is it the best or 2nd best ruins in syria"
- "The Wonder of Apamea..."
- "Afamia (Apamea) & Qala'at Mudeeq"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Apamea
- Transportation in Apamea
- Warnings and Dangers in Apamea
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Apamea
- 12 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Apamea?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Apamea
Photos in ApameaSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Krabi Intro, 33 reviews, 61 photos
- Cairo Intro, 22 reviews, 71 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 25 reviews, 63 photos
- Kanchanaburi Intro, 21 reviews, 64 photos, 5 travelogues
- Mumbai Intro, 28 reviews, 56 photos
- Luxor Intro, 18 reviews, 64 photos
- Zagreb Intro, 26 reviews, 55 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pulau Tioman Intro, 35 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Esfahan Intro, 23 reviews, 55 photos
- Shanghai Shi Intro, 27 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue