"A City with a Sea Castle" Sidon by Sambawalk
Sidon Travel Guide: 101 reviews and 338 photos
Sidon is the largest city in southern Lebanon. It sits on a small island, which is 80m offshore. You can reach there on foot by causeway. There are two towers and remember to visit all.
Admission 4,000LL (Nov 04). Try to get your ticket as the gatekeeping might pocket the fees by not giving you the ticket.
The central minibus ststaion allows you to transfer another minbus to beirut or type. The cost is the same 1,000 LL (Nov... more travel advice
There are many covered alleyways in this medieval heart of the city. They are like tunnels and they are shops along... more travel advice
Sambawalk's Related Pages
Sidon Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Historically calorific..."
- "Sidon صيدا"
- "Saidoon the Phoenician"
- "About Sidon"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sidon
- Transportation in Sidon
- Nightlife in Sidon
- Restaurants in Sidon
- Shopping in Sidon
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Sidon
- 4 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Sidon?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sidon
Photos in SidonSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Krabi Intro, 33 reviews, 61 photos
- Cairo Intro, 22 reviews, 71 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 25 reviews, 63 photos
- Kanchanaburi Intro, 21 reviews, 64 photos, 5 travelogues
- Mumbai Intro, 28 reviews, 56 photos
- Luxor Intro, 18 reviews, 64 photos
- Zagreb Intro, 26 reviews, 55 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pulau Tioman Intro, 35 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Esfahan Intro, 23 reviews, 55 photos
- Shanghai Shi Intro, 27 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue