"Jameh Mosque" Kerman by Sambawalk
Kerman Travel Guide: 39 reviews and 91 photos
The well-preserved and restored Jameh Mosque (off Shohada Sq) sites besides the bazzar worths visiting. With its four iwans (rectangular halls opening into a courtyard) and shimmering blue tiles, it was built in 1349 and extensively modernised during the Safavid period and later.
The museum, in Qajar-era building set around an attractive courtyard. Works by local artist Sayyed Ali Akhbar Sanati,... more travel advice
It is worth visiting this library because the inside and outside are a particularly harmonious example of Qajar-era... more travel advice
Sambawalk's Related Pages
Kerman Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Heading for the Wild East"
- "Jameh Mosque"
- "The Icehouses In Kerman..."
- "one of the most historic town"
- "Desert Storm"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kerman
- Hotels in Kerman
- Transportation in Kerman
- Restaurants in Kerman
- Shopping in Kerman
- Warnings and Dangers in Kerman
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kerman
- 13 Reviews
- 28 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (27)
Have you been to Kerman?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kerman
Photos in KermanSee All Photos (28)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Krabi Intro, 33 reviews, 61 photos
- Cairo Intro, 22 reviews, 71 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 25 reviews, 63 photos
- Kanchanaburi Intro, 21 reviews, 64 photos, 5 travelogues
- Mumbai Intro, 28 reviews, 56 photos
- Luxor Intro, 18 reviews, 64 photos
- Zagreb Intro, 26 reviews, 55 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pulau Tioman Intro, 35 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Esfahan Intro, 23 reviews, 55 photos
- Shanghai Shi Intro, 27 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue