"City with wealth of Romain Ruins and Churches" Top 5 Page for this destination Dalmatia - Zadar Region by Sambawalk
Dalmatia - Zadar Region Travel Guide: 560 reviews and 1,998 photos
Zadar is the main city of northern Dalmatia, occupies a long peninsula separating the harbour on the east from Zadarski Channel on the west. I arrived this city at mid-night, after taking a long day ferry from Dubrovnik. It was a plesant stay in Zadar before I travelled along Velebit Range.
St Donatus Church, on the left of pic, is a cirfcular 9yth Century Byzantine structure built over the roman forum.... more travel advice
Sambawalk's Related Pages
Dalmatia - Zadar Region Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- ""Wow, don`t you think it`s great?""
- "City with wealth of Romain Ruins and Churches"
- "Croatian coast and Zadar town"
- "Zadar Croatia"
- "My city Zadar"
- "Island Iz near Zadar"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dalmatia - Zadar Region
- Hotels in Dalmatia - Zadar Region
- Transportation in Dalmatia - Zadar Region
- Nightlife in Dalmatia - Zadar Region
- Restaurants in Dalmatia - Zadar Region
- Shopping in Dalmatia - Zadar Region
- Warnings and Dangers in Dalmatia - Zadar Region
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dalmatia - Zadar Region
- 5 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (26)
Have you been to Dalmatia - Zadar Region?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dalmatia - Zadar Region
Photos in Dalmatia - Zadar RegionSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Krabi Intro, 33 reviews, 61 photos
- Cairo Intro, 22 reviews, 71 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 25 reviews, 63 photos
- Kanchanaburi Intro, 21 reviews, 64 photos, 5 travelogues
- Mumbai Intro, 28 reviews, 56 photos
- Luxor Intro, 18 reviews, 64 photos
- Zagreb Intro, 26 reviews, 55 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pulau Tioman Intro, 35 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Esfahan Intro, 23 reviews, 55 photos
- Shanghai Shi Intro, 27 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue