"Ella Gap" Ella by Sambawalk
Ella Travel Guide: 30 reviews and 89 photos
The excellent view of the Ella Gap is breathtaking. On a clear day, you can see as far as the south coastal line. Be sure you visit the Resthouse to get this view.
Visiting tea plantation is another highlight in Ella. You can access the tea leaves and pickers easily when walking on way to the mountain top. Say hi to them and take a few pics.
Rawana Ella Falls is about 6 kn towards Wellawaya.It is claimed to be the wildest looking fall in Sri Lanka. In my... more travel advice
I had my lunch at this restaurant next to the telecom shop. Name?? I forgot. The fried rice with fish curry costs Rs200.... more travel advice
Sambawalk's Related Pages
Ella Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Quiet place with breathtaking wievs"
- "Tranquil Ella"
- "Ella Gap"
- "Ella = beautiful landscape"
- "The hills of Ella"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ella
- Hotels in Ella
- Transportation in Ella
- Restaurants in Ella
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Ella
- 8 Reviews
- 30 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Ella?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ella
Photos in EllaSee All Photos (30)
Top 10 Pages
- Krabi Intro, 33 reviews, 61 photos
- Cairo Intro, 22 reviews, 71 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 25 reviews, 63 photos
- Kanchanaburi Intro, 21 reviews, 64 photos, 5 travelogues
- Mumbai Intro, 28 reviews, 56 photos
- Luxor Intro, 18 reviews, 64 photos
- Zagreb Intro, 26 reviews, 55 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pulau Tioman Intro, 35 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Esfahan Intro, 23 reviews, 55 photos
- Shanghai Shi Intro, 27 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue