"Pinnawela elephant orphanage" Pinnawala by Sambawalk
Pinnawala Travel Guide: 44 reviews and 85 photos
Pinnawela is a small town a short distance from Kegalle. Established in 1975 as a place to house young elephants who found themselves separated and lost from their herds or orphaned by poachers.
There are 3 elephant bathing time. The first one is around 11am. Then you can stroll around the open area where you can... more travel advice
Sambawalk's Related Pages
Pinnawala Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "THERE SOOO CUTE!!!!!"
- "Welcome to Pinnawala"
- "Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage"
- "Pinnawela elephant orphanage"
- "The Elephant Orphanage"
- "Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage"
- "Pinnawala - The Elephant Orphanage"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pinnawala
- Hotels in Pinnawala
- Transportation in Pinnawala
- Restaurants in Pinnawala
- Shopping in Pinnawala
- Warnings and Dangers in Pinnawala
- See All...
Explore the World
- Nuevo Progreso
- Yosemite National Park Hotels
- Metairie Hotels
- Kampong Sungai Udang Hotels
- Hessisch Oldendorf
- Klampenborg Hotels
- Indian Key Hotels
- Cayo Coco
- Noordwijk aan Zee
- Or Yehuda Hotels
- Slowinski Park Narodowy
- Bad Neustadt an der Saale
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
Badges & Stats in Pinnawala
- 2 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Pinnawala?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pinnawala
Top 10 Pages
- Krabi Intro, 33 reviews, 61 photos
- Cairo Intro, 22 reviews, 71 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 25 reviews, 63 photos
- Kanchanaburi Intro, 21 reviews, 64 photos, 5 travelogues
- Mumbai Intro, 28 reviews, 56 photos
- Luxor Intro, 18 reviews, 64 photos
- Zagreb Intro, 26 reviews, 55 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pulau Tioman Intro, 35 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Esfahan Intro, 23 reviews, 55 photos
- Shanghai Shi Intro, 27 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue