"Semporna - A fishing town for scuba divers" Semporna by Sambawalk
Semporna Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 41 photos
I stayed in Semporna for 5 days because I went scuba diving in the National Parks (1 day) and Sipadan island (3 days). I dived with Sipadan Scuba. The dive masters and equipment are good. The DM - Danny is the most experience DM+Instructor for Sipandan island.
There is nothing in Semporna, except coming here for scuba diving or snorkelling. There is a fish markt and a mosque. more travel advice
There are daily bus from Semporna to Sandakan and to KK. 1 bus to Sandakan departing 7:30am for RM40 (Oct 08) and the... more travel advice
Sambawalk's Related Pages
Semporna Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Semporna - A fishing town for scuba divers"
- "Atmospheric on the edge of diver's paradise"
- "Semporna ~ The Gateway to Sipadan"
- "Semporna Diving Trip"
- "Semporna = Perfect"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Semporna
- Hotels in Semporna
- Transportation in Semporna
- Restaurants in Semporna
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Semporna
- 5 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (26)
Have you been to Semporna?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Semporna
Photos in SempornaSee All Photos (10)
Top 10 Pages
- Krabi Intro, 33 reviews, 61 photos
- Cairo Intro, 22 reviews, 71 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 25 reviews, 63 photos
- Kanchanaburi Intro, 21 reviews, 64 photos, 5 travelogues
- Mumbai Intro, 28 reviews, 56 photos
- Luxor Intro, 18 reviews, 64 photos
- Zagreb Intro, 26 reviews, 55 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pulau Tioman Intro, 35 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Esfahan Intro, 23 reviews, 55 photos
- Shanghai Shi Intro, 27 reviews, 49 photos, 1 travelogue