"Amsterdam at night!" Amsterdam by Vija_v
Amsterdam Travel Guide: 10,204 reviews and 21,373 photos
When we finally arrived in Amsterdam it was already night time, so at the very beginning things seemed to be very hopeless!
But i can tell you there is many things to do in there! :)
Some food, some drinks, some walks in "Red corner" of the town, some jazz and even some kids play!
If you will walk enough long in the different corners of the Amsterdam, you might find some small pubs with wide selection of different music.
We managed to get some JAZZ. I can tell you that in the middle of the night, Jazz and Amsterdam is very good combination! :)
Vija_v's Related Pages
Amsterdam Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "MY BIRTHPLACE"
- "God made the Dutch, but the Dutch made Holland"
- "Amsterdam - I love it!"
- "Amsterdam, is it real?"
- "Amsterdam, where the Dutch money is spend"
- "Amsterdam! The most liberal city in the World"
- "dila's new Amsterdam Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Amsterdam
- Hotels in Amsterdam
- Transportation in Amsterdam
- Nightlife in Amsterdam
- Restaurants in Amsterdam
- Shopping in Amsterdam
- Warnings and Dangers in Amsterdam
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Amsterdam
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Amsterdam?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Amsterdam
Photos in AmsterdamSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Riga Intro, 43 reviews, 40 photos
- Naxos Island Intro, 7 reviews, 17 photos
- Paros Intro, 5 reviews, 17 photos
- Athens Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos
- Jodhpur Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Varanasi Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Chandigarh Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Manali Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Bhaktapur Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Kathmandu Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos