"Dalai Lama's home town!" McLeod Ganj by Vija_v
McLeod Ganj Travel Guide: 126 reviews and 345 photos
McLeod is actually central part of the town called Dharamshala. That is the home town of Dalai Lama and due to that it is always full with pilgrims, monks and people who are studying yoga.
I really enjoyed my stay in there, place is really peaceful and we were lucky because at the moment Dalai Lama wasnt in town and it was quiet empty and cozy.
If you are staying in McLeod Ganj for more then a day, make some trip in the nearest mountains. Nature around there is... more travel advice
Vija_v's Related Pages
McLeod Ganj Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Still Square - Dharamshala-McLeod Ganj"
- "Little Lhasa"
- "Home of the Dalai Lama & Tibetan Government"
- "McLeod Ganj.... So this is the Indian Himalaya!"
- "McLeod Ganj aka The Little Lhasa"
- "Dalai Lama's home town!"
- "Himalayan Paradise!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in McLeod Ganj
- Hotels in McLeod Ganj
- Transportation in McLeod Ganj
- Nightlife in McLeod Ganj
- Restaurants in McLeod Ganj
- Shopping in McLeod Ganj
- Warnings and Dangers in McLeod Ganj
- See All...
Badges & Stats in McLeod Ganj
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to McLeod Ganj?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in McLeod Ganj
Photos in McLeod GanjSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Riga Intro, 43 reviews, 40 photos
- Naxos Island Intro, 7 reviews, 17 photos
- Paros Intro, 5 reviews, 17 photos
- Athens Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos
- Jodhpur Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Varanasi Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Chandigarh Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Manali Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Bhaktapur Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Kathmandu Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos