"10 USD to enter the place!" Bhaktapur by Vija_v
Bhaktapur Travel Guide: 55 reviews and 314 photos
Bhaktapur is town located not far from Kathmandu and is very popular cos of the beautiful old town! Also it was the most expensive place in Nepal, cos we had to pay 10 USD just to enter the place.
When we arrived in there we were not happy to find out that we have missed the New Year celebrities, which took place for 1 week and finished just one day earlier. By the way, if you dont know, then in Nepal now is year 2062, so we get old in very fast way! :)
Due to the ended celebrities, town was very quiet, everyone was sleepy and to lazy to move. Ladies were having long chats, but men were playing cards. :)
It was really hard to pass all the beauty you can see in the little shops. If i would have someone who would carry my... more travel advice
It is amazing how calm people can be in Nepal, as well as in India. They never have any hurry, but for whole day long... more travel advice
Vija_v's Related Pages
Bhaktapur Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bhaktapur, Nepal's Best City"
- "Bhaktapur is "the city of Devotees"."
- "The third city of the Valley"
- "BHAKTAPUR - BAGDAON - KHWOPA"
- "Where the movie "Little Buddha" was made"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bhaktapur
- Hotels in Bhaktapur
- Transportation in Bhaktapur
- Restaurants in Bhaktapur
- Warnings and Dangers in Bhaktapur
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bhaktapur
- 5 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Bhaktapur?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bhaktapur
Photos in BhaktapurSee All Photos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Riga Intro, 43 reviews, 40 photos
- Naxos Island Intro, 7 reviews, 17 photos
- Paros Intro, 5 reviews, 17 photos
- Athens Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos
- Jodhpur Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Varanasi Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Chandigarh Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Manali Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Bhaktapur Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Kathmandu Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos