"The most clean city in India!" Chandigarh by Vija_v
Chandigarh Travel Guide: 70 reviews and 241 photos
Before we came to India we didnt plane to visit Chandigarh, but i am happy that we actually did. I was surprised about interesting architecture of the city and happy about so many flowers all around.
This is definitely the most clean city i have seen in India and it is always nice to have some changes. :) Even railways station in there is very different from all others, cos it was only place where we saw so many not tourists, but business people from West.
Designing of Chandigarh is very interesting. It is split in many, quiet big sectors and between them there are a lot of... more travel advice
I was really surprised about so many plants in Chandigarh, cos i have never imagined to see all this beauty in so hot... more travel advice
Vija_v's Related Pages
Chandigarh Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Chandigarh - India's only planned modern city"
- "A lot more than meets the eye"
- "Chandigarh, India"
- "chandigarh-The planned city"
- "Eccentric City with an Austere Facade!!"
- "Planned city ... just like home!"
- "Le Corbusier's vision"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chandigarh
- Hotels in Chandigarh
- Transportation in Chandigarh
- Restaurants in Chandigarh
- Shopping in Chandigarh
- Warnings and Dangers in Chandigarh
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chandigarh
- 8 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Chandigarh?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chandigarh
Photos in ChandigarhSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Riga Intro, 43 reviews, 40 photos
- Naxos Island Intro, 7 reviews, 17 photos
- Paros Intro, 5 reviews, 17 photos
- Athens Intro, 7 reviews, 13 photos
- Jodhpur Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Varanasi Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Chandigarh Intro, 8 reviews, 8 photos
- Manali Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Bhaktapur Intro, 5 reviews, 7 photos
- Kathmandu Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos