"St. George - home of my best friends :-)" Top 5 Page for this destination Saint George by Trekki

Saint George Travel Guide: 34 reviews and 72 photos

my second home :-)

Ok, this is just a start, to fix that wonderful town on my travel map.
It's more than travel, it's partly also home, as my best friends and their huge family are living there.
Hi Earl, Kathy, LaDawn and all the kids, grandkids and dogs (hi Sam).

• Last visit to Saint George: Jan 1996
  • Intro Updated Aug 14, 2005

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Jan 13, 2010 at 11:08 AM

Great to visit your best friend. Loved the travelogue with the wedding photo and what a cute dog. I've spent little time in the western states except for California so it's good to see your views.

• BruceDunning's Profile Photo
    Nov 6, 2009 at 3:50 PM

I did not get as far as to here, but your tips to other places helped in my 11 park adventure. Take look and let me know how you think about the input. Thanks for the guiding light

• LoriPori's Profile Photo
    Oct 5, 2009 at 5:19 PM

Another very different area to explore.

• tiabunna's Profile Photo
    Apr 18, 2009 at 6:04 AM

Looks an interesting place Ingrid - the aerial view shows it well. Somehow I get the feeling that if I visited I'd just have to say "yee-haw". :)

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Oct 26, 2008 at 5:24 AM

It looks like Odessa here in UA with so many sunny days... Nice to have dear friends there! Alles Gute weiterhin, Ingrid! Bleib gesund!

• richiecdisc's Profile Photo
    Feb 18, 2008 at 5:35 PM

I love fajitas and small town USA ala Utah too. Looking forward to getting out that way. With no Bush, you can again too. ;)

• Aug 23, 2007 at 12:41 AM

a nice little page ingrid! a nice place to spend some time. i love the scenery of utah!

• Bwana_Brown's Profile Photo
    Oct 2, 2006 at 6:05 PM

This looks like quite a nice little spot Ingrid! Mild in the winter, close enough to both Death Valley and the Grand Canyon north - humm, maybe possibilities! That is a great shot of the airport too.

• robertgaz's Profile Photo
    Jul 13, 2006 at 9:14 PM

Fine friends and fiery fajitas... what a great combo :~)

• tessy's Profile Photo
    May 1, 2006 at 12:59 PM

hej, endlich entdecke ich mal dein 2nd home! :-)

Trekki

“Don't spend your life playing the role that others have chosen for you ;-)”

Badges & Stats in Saint George

Have you been to Saint George?