Monument Valley State Park Sports & Outdoors Tips by Trekki Top 5 Page for this destination
Monument Valley State Park Sports & Outdoors: 1 reviews and 2 photos
during a horseback tour
I already added it under “Things to see” - still, Valley Drive doesn’t show you the whole and hidden beauty of the landscape. That’s why I recommend to book a horseback tour. Depending on the length (they are available as 1, 2, 4 hours, whole day and even longer trips), you will have a lifetime experience. Before I went on my first horseback tour there, I wanted to have that “John Wayne” feeling – but it’s just more than that. On my first tour, they took me around the East Mitten and Merrick Butte, we came very close to their bottoms, and it was such a tremendous feeling of my life being just nothing compared to the majestic landmarks there.
There are several options for booking horseback rides, I always did it with the guys at Oljato Trading Post Tours , close to Gouldings.
Phone: (435) 727-3210
Email: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You would need good shoes, sun protection and a sweater.
On the picture (from left): West Mitten Butte, then Big Chief, Bringham’s Throne, King on his Throne, Castle Rock.
Address: behind Gouldings
Other Contact: see above
Phone: see above
More Reviews (47)
- See All Be alone with yourself, immerse into all...
- See All Sweat lodge – sweat bath
- See All Weather can change very quickly....
Trekki's Related Pages
Monument Valley State Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Monument Valley - May You Walk In Beauty"
- "Monument Valley State Park"
- "Monument Valley"
- "Monument Valley: Time to Step Up"
- "MONUMENT VALLEY NAVAJO TRIBAL PARK"
- "Jumping Around Monument Valley!"
- "Fabulous Cowboy Country"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Monument Valley State Park
- Hotels in Monument Valley State Park
- Transportation in Monument Valley State Park
- Nightlife in Monument Valley State Park
- Restaurants in Monument Valley State Park
- Shopping in Monument Valley State Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Monument Valley State Park
- See All...
Explore the World
- Chessy Hotels
- Tlachichuca Hotels
- Charleville Park Hotels
- Cape Canaveral
- Falmouth Hotels
- Sagres Sports & Outdoors
- Tajikistan Sports & Outdoors
- Hiking/ Walking/Jogging
- Intendenciade San Andrés y Providencia Sports & Outdoors
- Puerto Morelos Sports & Outdoors
- Rovinj Sports & Outdoors
- Florence Sports & Outdoors
- Plymouth Sports & Outdoors
- Guam Sports & Outdoors
- Faroe Islands Sports & Outdoors
- Trogir Sports & Outdoors
Badges & Stats in Monument Valley State Park
- 48 Reviews
- 108 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 47 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (68)
Have you been to Monument Valley State Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Monument Valley State Park
- Posted in Travel Italy Forum "Re: Where to go besides the..."
- Commented on one of toonsarah's Monument Valley State Park travel pages
- updated a Monument Valley State Park Travel Page "Monument Valley - May You Walk In Beauty"
- Uploaded a Photo to "(1) Did he Holy People carve these mystics?"
- Wrote a Review Be alone with yourself, immerse into all :-) in Monument Valley State Park Favorites
Photos in Monument Valley State ParkSee All Photos (108)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Venice Intro, 118 reviews, 473 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Italy Intro, 108 reviews, 398 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marburg an der Lahn Intro, 90 reviews, 407 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gubbio Intro, 80 reviews, 330 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Land Rheinland-Pfalz Intro, 77 reviews, 293 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Speyer Intro, 55 reviews, 271 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Umbria Intro, 60 reviews, 264 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Darmstadt Intro, 62 reviews, 240 photos, 21 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Germany Intro, 81 reviews, 190 photos, 9 travelogues
- London Intro, 40 reviews, 202 photos, 6 travelogues