Bryce Canyon National Park Packing List Tips by Trekki Top 5 Page for this destination
Bryce Canyon National Park What to Pack: 12 reviews and 10 photos
it's steep in the canyons !!
Luggage and bags: Daypack is a good idea, as you need to carry water and warm clothes.
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: If you intend to do some hiking, good hiking shoes are a must, ankle protection and good soles are a must on your packing list. The picture shows some part of Navajo Loop Trail, where it is definitely better not to walk with sandals.
Also, hiking poles are a good idea, as the trails are partly very steep.
Toiletries and Medical Supplies: Sunscreen is a must here, and some skin lotion to protect your skin against the drying wind is a good idea.
Photo Equipment: MUCH – if you still are on analog, MUCH capacity and well loaded, if you are digital !
Camping/Beach/Outdoor Gear: We don’t go to the beach, do we ?
If you want to do some backcountry hiking or the Under-the-rim trail, you would need full camping equipment (incl. Stove).
Miscellaneous: depends on the hikes, you plan, but you might like to bring some granola bars even for day hikes. And water, water, water !
More Reviews (37)
- See All (8) It’s also Bridges and Arches time !
- See All Hiking Under The Rim
- See All Beware of the altitude !!
Trekki's Related Pages
Bryce Canyon National Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Land of Hoodoos and Queens"
- "Bryce Canyon – magic encounters with artist Earth"
- "Don't Think Thrice, Bryce is All Right!"
- "Hoodoo's-NOt Boo Hoo's"
- "Colourful and Weird Hoodoos at Bryce"
- "Bryce Canyon National Park"
- "Roundtrip USA : part 16 Bryce Canyon"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bryce Canyon National Park
- Hotels in Bryce Canyon National Park
- Transportation in Bryce Canyon National Park
- Nightlife in Bryce Canyon National Park
- Restaurants in Bryce Canyon National Park
- Shopping in Bryce Canyon National Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Bryce Canyon National Park
- See All...
Explore the World
- South Dakota
- Pitillal Hotels
- Artane Hotels
- Marshfield Station Hotels
- Bang Sai Hotels
- Mount Crested Butte
- Extended stay
- Senegal What to Pack
- Inle Lake What to Pack
- Colorado Springs What to Pack
- Whistler What to Pack
- Big Sur What to Pack
- Cameron Highlands What to Pack
- Victoria Falls What to Pack
- State of Himachal Pradesh What to Pack
- Lauterbrunnen What to Pack
- Yangshuo What to Pack
- State of Jammu and Kashmir What to Pack
Badges & Stats in Bryce Canyon National Park
- 38 Reviews
- 72 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 47 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (69)
Have you been to Bryce Canyon National Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bryce Canyon National Park
- Posted in Travel Marienthal Forum "Re: Distance to Marienthal from..."
- Commented on one of richiecdisc's Bryce Canyon National Park travel pages
- updated a Bryce Canyon National Park Travel Page "Bryce Canyon – magic encounters with artist Earth"
- Uploaded a Photo to "and more pictures along the trip"
- Wrote a Review (8) It’s also Bridges and Arches time ! in Bryce Canyon National Park Favorites
Photos in Bryce Canyon National ParkSee All Photos (72)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Venice Intro, 118 reviews, 473 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Italy Intro, 108 reviews, 399 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marburg an der Lahn Intro, 90 reviews, 407 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gubbio Intro, 80 reviews, 330 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Land Rheinland-Pfalz Intro, 77 reviews, 294 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Speyer Intro, 55 reviews, 271 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Umbria Intro, 60 reviews, 264 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Darmstadt Intro, 62 reviews, 243 photos, 21 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Germany Intro, 81 reviews, 190 photos, 9 travelogues
- London Intro, 40 reviews, 202 photos, 6 travelogues