Marburg an der Lahn Packing List Tips by Trekki Top 5 Page for this destination
Marburg an der Lahn What to Pack: 2 reviews and 6 photos
Marburg, up and down and down and up
Luggage and bags: In case you stay somewhere in the old town and have to walk to your hotel from a parking lot or from a bus stop, you should consider bringing luggage on wheels or even a backpack. Remember the many cobblestone streets.
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: The most important item for your luggage is, you guessed it, very comfortable shoes. You will walk up and down all the time and even if you get on the busses it will still require a lot of walking.
More Reviews (89)
- Anyone for a relaxing boat tour on Lahn?
- See All More half-timbered houses in Steinweg
- No parking inside the old town!
- See All Blue plaques guide through Marburg
- See All Beautiful home decoration
- See All Elevators facilitate the steep ascents
- See All A very special destination: Spiegelslust
- See All Enjoyable coffee stop at the market...
- See All Schweinsberg, castle on a hilltop :-)
- A dream came true - Hesse-Stübche :-)
Trekki's Related Pages
Marburg an der Lahn Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Marburg - the most lovely town in Germany :-)"
- "Marburg - My Home For 11 Years"
- "Medieval Germany and Modern College Town"
- "More Stairs than Venice Has Canals"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Marburg an der Lahn
- Hotels in Marburg an der Lahn
- Transportation in Marburg an der Lahn
- Nightlife in Marburg an der Lahn
- Restaurants in Marburg an der Lahn
- Shopping in Marburg an der Lahn
- Warnings and Dangers in Marburg an der Lahn
- See All...
Explore the World
- Montalban Hotels
- Province of Ilocos Sur
- Neyyattinkara Hotels
- Stuttgart Hotels
- Tseung Kwan O Hotels
Badges & Stats in Marburg an der Lahn
- 90 Reviews
- 407 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 28 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (68)
Have you been to Marburg an der Lahn?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Marburg an der Lahn
- Posted in Travel Italy Forum "Re: Where to go besides the..."
- Commented on one of lucy321's Marburg an der Lahn travel pages
- updated a Marburg an der Lahn Travel Page "My Marburg - the most lovely town in Germany :-)"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Beautiful venerable institue of physiology"
- Wrote a Review Anyone for a relaxing boat tour on Lahn? in Marburg an der Lahn Sports & Outdoors
Photos in Marburg an der LahnSee All Photos (407)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Venice Intro, 118 reviews, 473 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Italy Intro, 108 reviews, 398 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marburg an der Lahn Intro, 90 reviews, 407 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gubbio Intro, 80 reviews, 330 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Land Rheinland-Pfalz Intro, 77 reviews, 293 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Speyer Intro, 55 reviews, 271 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Umbria Intro, 60 reviews, 264 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Darmstadt Intro, 62 reviews, 240 photos, 21 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Germany Intro, 81 reviews, 190 photos, 9 travelogues
- London Intro, 40 reviews, 202 photos, 6 travelogues
Latest Marburg an der Lahn hotel reviews
- Welcome Hotel Marburg
- 35 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 6, 2013