"Mendoza - Tierra del Sol y del buen vino :-)" Top 5 Page for this destination Provincia de Mendoza by Trekki

Provincia de Mendoza Travel Guide: 568 reviews and 1,434 photos

Mendoza - the routes and towns

How to start to describe this fascinating province of Argentina ?
I have borrowed the overview map of the official Mendoza Website:
mendoza

Provincia Mendoza has it all - the best wine on the planet, the most gorgeous (and accessible) mountain ranges, sun all year round, hidden valleys, ski resorts, the "Grand Canyon" Valle Grande (better than the one in US) and so much more.

It's worth a long visit and not only a stopover - or a life :-)

• Last visit to Provincia de Mendoza: Jan 2005
  • Intro Written Apr 2, 2005

• MalenaN's Profile Photo
    Apr 25, 2009 at 11:54 PM

Sounds like a great experience to dive in Laguna de la Nina Encantada!

• barryg23's Profile Photo
    Mar 2, 2008 at 12:01 PM

Lovely picture of Aconcagua, Ingrid. Well, we're spending a week in the park on Tuesday. Not attempting the summit, but hopefully we'll do one of the peaks around base camp. Can't wait to see it, hope the skies are as clear for us.

• Kuznetsov_Sergey's Profile Photo
    Oct 20, 2007 at 8:30 AM

Another excellent page, Ingrid! I envy you could see the magnificent Aconcagua! I liked Laguna de la Nina Encantada with a story of prince and princess. If I ever go to Argentina I'll certainly return to these pages...

• evaanna's Profile Photo
    Aug 10, 2007 at 2:45 PM

Beautiful pictures and useful tips.The colour of the water reminds me of the Norwegian fiords or of lakes in the Tatras, lovely.

• robertgaz's Profile Photo
    Jun 21, 2006 at 9:38 PM

Yum... now I know where to find my fav cab sav :~)

• tessy's Profile Photo
    May 19, 2006 at 12:17 PM

Wusste ja gar nicht, dass so vers..... bist. Nur Bodegas!!! hihihihi Wunderschoene Landschaftsbilder!

• iris2002's Profile Photo
    Apr 20, 2006 at 1:32 PM

Sounds just like Austria - haha --- looks just like Austria :) .... you absolutely SURE you were in South America HIHI :D

• TheWanderingCamel's Profile Photo
    Mar 2, 2006 at 5:27 PM

Mendoza is on our trip plan - with a car. MrL will love your bodega tips. Leyle

• cheesecake17's Profile Photo
    Jan 23, 2006 at 9:02 PM

I like the pic....argentina does have some great scenery....U..

• JLBG's Profile Photo
    Nov 6, 2005 at 9:28 PM

Interesting page. I did not know that there were calcaraceous soils with dolines so close to the Cordillaria de los Andes but actually, that makes sense

Trekki

“Don't spend your life playing the role that others have chosen for you ;-)”

Badges & Stats in Provincia de Mendoza

Have you been to Provincia de Mendoza?