"Loverly lake district around Plön :-)" Plön by Trekki

Plön Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 7 photos

As for Bad Oldeslohe, I feel a bit sad that I cannot write more about Plön than this restaurant tip. And it wasn’t even directly in Plön but in a hamlet south of it.
The region is really pretty: the lake belongs to the lake district of Plön, several little and bigger lakes, connected with each other. It is a paradise for kayakers and canoeists and also for cyclists. The southern part of the lake is the best, because it leads through very pristine forests and vast farm land.

And yes, I leave this all sitting at "Plön", because no one would ever look for things to do or see or eat in Bosau....

Update, September 2009:
I just learned that Bosau was once one of the locations of one of the earliest episodes of German cult crime "Tatort" (Crime Scene):
The most famous episode Reifezeugnis - For Your Love Only with young Nastassja Kinski was made 1977 by Wolfgang Petersen. The descriptions of several locations for this episode though is available in German only on the cult website Tatort Fundus.
Haha, I knew I must go back, now I know why :-)

• Intro Updated Sep 1, 2009

• May 4, 2011 at 12:38 AM

Das Foto mit dem Gänsemarsch finde ich super !

• ranger49's Profile Photo
    Jan 31, 2010 at 8:43 AM

Quite a place! Cakes and recipes. crafts and gifts and holiday apartments - Brilliant you've given me an idea for our next visit to a friend in Norderstedt! Love the ducks too!

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Aug 20, 2009 at 11:52 PM

I like the countryside and the roads...and the cake...yummi!

• christine.j's Profile Photo
    Aug 20, 2009 at 7:25 AM

The mice there probably feed on these huge cakes - and so they are strong enough to go rowing. I love this picture!

• yumyum's Profile Photo
    Aug 12, 2009 at 9:57 PM

What a good idea that they serve half portion cakes! I've never heard that before. Like the picture of the "traffic jam".

• Bwana_Brown's Profile Photo
    Aug 8, 2009 at 9:56 PM

Plön looks very nice Ingrid and now you have made me very hungry too with your Restaurant tip!

• VeronicaG's Profile Photo
    Aug 7, 2009 at 9:37 AM

This sounds like a place with real atmosphere--and that luscious looking cake...yum!

• toonsarah's Profile Photo
    Aug 2, 2009 at 8:38 AM

Wow, that's some cake! The half portions sound a good idea - that way you could have tried two different ones LOL

• richiecdisc's Profile Photo
    Jul 28, 2009 at 11:16 AM

Why did the ducks cross the road? To get to the cakes, silly. Even I would like to try this cake though I would have had something on the blackboard first and then the cake. lol

• sim1's Profile Photo
    Jul 28, 2009 at 5:16 AM

Oh yes, the cakes! Aaaah, they look delicious! :-)

Trekki

“Don't spend your life playing the role that others have chosen for you ;-)”

Badges & Stats in Plön