Torres del Paine Warnings Or Dangers Tips by Trekki Top 5 Page for this destination
Torres del Paine Warnings and Dangers: 4 reviews and 6 photos
Steep moraine on the way to Las Torres del Paine
Most of Patagonia's terrain has been formed in a way by the glaciers. Sometimes, the hiking / trekking tours lead you along moraines, or glacial creeks. This means you have to walk over the stones, which sometimes may be quite big.
Make sure, you hike careful - I would like to recommend alway using hiking poles and make a stop from time to time to release the tension on your knees.
(The picture was taken from top of the Torres del Paine lookout - and the way up was quite steep).
More Reviews (17)
- See All Suspension bridge to Torres del Paine...
- Busstop from P.Natales to Torres del...
- Los Torres del Paine - view the granite...
Trekki's Related Pages
Torres del Paine Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Torres del Paine - serenity in Patagonia"
- "Trekking in Torres Park"
- "The "W" hike in Torres del Paine National Park"
- "Entre Torres y Cuernos / Between Towers and Horns"
- "Storyin Torres del Paine"
- "Torres del Paine - off the beaten track"
- "Paine Towers"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Torres del Paine
- Hotels in Torres del Paine
- Transportation in Torres del Paine
- Warnings and Dangers in Torres del Paine
- See All...
Explore the World
- Haikou Hotels
- Pelmadulla Hotels
- Hamilton Hotels
- Diamond Island Hotels
- Monterey Warnings and Dangers
- Bhutan Warnings and Dangers
- Daytona Beach Warnings and Dangers
- Senegal Warnings and Dangers
- Chichén-Itzá Warnings and Dangers
- Surabaya Warnings and Dangers
- Death Valley National Park Warnings and Dangers
- Hot & Humid Weather
- Islamabad Warnings and Dangers
- Barranquilla Warnings and Dangers
- Mandalay Warnings and Dangers
Badges & Stats in Torres del Paine
- 18 Reviews
- 55 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 54 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (68)
Have you been to Torres del Paine?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Torres del Paine
- Posted in Travel Italy Forum "Re: Where to go besides the..."
- updated a Torres del Paine Travel Page "Torres del Paine - serenity in Patagonia"
- Commented on one of willy_wonka's Torres del Paine travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "Lichen "garden""
- Wrote a Review Be careful when hiking (use hiking poles) in Torres del Paine Warnings and Dangers
Photos in Torres del PaineSee All Photos (55)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Venice Intro, 118 reviews, 473 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Italy Intro, 108 reviews, 398 photos, 9 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marburg an der Lahn Intro, 90 reviews, 407 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gubbio Intro, 80 reviews, 330 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Land Rheinland-Pfalz Intro, 77 reviews, 293 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Speyer Intro, 55 reviews, 271 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Umbria Intro, 60 reviews, 264 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Darmstadt Intro, 62 reviews, 240 photos, 21 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Germany Intro, 81 reviews, 190 photos, 9 travelogues
- London Intro, 40 reviews, 202 photos, 6 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (136)
Latest Torres del Paine hotel reviews
- Rio Serrano Hotel
- 101 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 28, 2013
- Explora in Patagonia, Hotel Salto Chico
- 218 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 19, 2013
- Lago Tyndall Hosteria
- 37 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 17, 2013
- Lago Grey Hosteria and Navegacion
- 75 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 15, 2013
- Estancia Tercera Barranca
- 7 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 10, 2013