"Mendoza - county of good wine and sun :-)" Top 5 Page for this destination Mendoza by Trekki

Mendoza Travel Guide: 402 reviews and 1,039 photos

(needed to delete some things here, including dreams and the former intro picture. I simply cannot stand this mountain featuring my Mendoza Intro page.
One day I might add some intro info)

Update, July 18, 2007:
I have linked videos of Cat Stevens and Eagles to my nightlife tip :-))

Instead - a symbol of Mendoza - the wine :-) And friendship.

It is Claudia, my dear friend and owner of Hostal Casa Pueblo in Mendoza, and Chrischa, our "adopted son" (hihi).
In front on Chandon Bodega, one of the most famous ones of Provincia Mendoza.

And as Mark (mtncorg) nicely wrote that all mountain oriented VT-ers should consider Mendoza and surroundings - go hiking in the mountains :-))

• Pros:fantastic landscapes, nice people - and "Casa Pueblo" and my friends :-)
  • Cons:oh well, it has some cons - but more individual ones
  • Last visit to Mendoza: Nov 2005
  • Intro Updated Jul 18, 2007

• balhannah's Profile Photo
    Sep 24, 2012 at 10:36 PM

Really good warning and danger tips. Terrible when you are a good samaritan and get ripped off! I really feel that you may want to return here again, back to your "other" family, I'm sure you would have a wonderful time once again.

• Trekki's Profile Photo
      Sep 25, 2012 at 4:44 AM

Thanks dear :-) But no, I will never return.

• hunterV's Profile Photo
    Nov 14, 2010 at 3:05 AM

Hello, Ingrid! Thanks for your story!><><><><

• MalenaN's Profile Photo
    Apr 26, 2009 at 12:22 AM

Carne asado de Argentina makes it watering in my month! I can easily understand why your stay was extended. Sounds like you had a great time!

• gugi66's Profile Photo
    Oct 28, 2008 at 4:04 AM

Great page and good tips. Greetings from Stockholm, Sweden.

• maqui's Profile Photo
    Jun 25, 2008 at 1:44 PM

El año pasado estube con ustedes y la verdad que Mendoza es ícreíble..... Gracias chicos por la buena onda y saludos al guía Emiliano, el cual nos hizo sentir muy bien en todas las actividades.. Saludos.. Macarena

• barryg23's Profile Photo
    Oct 25, 2007 at 5:44 PM

Very helpful hiking tips. It's been difficult to find hiking and climbing information up here around Salta, looks like there will be much more possibilities in Mendoza.

• Kuznetsov_Sergey's Profile Photo
    Oct 20, 2007 at 8:18 AM

Excellent page with useful maps and interesting impressions. I could appreciate stunning sceneries of several pics, while listening the Eagles (never saw this clip of my favorite group before so added it to my YouTube favorite list). Thanks Ingrid!

• robertgaz's Profile Photo
    Jul 22, 2007 at 9:32 PM

Karaoke at Casa Pueblo!

• scottishvisitor's Profile Photo
    Feb 24, 2007 at 10:02 AM

Beautiful landscapes Ingrid - your hosts seemed super people preparing all that lovely food = enjoyed the changes!!

• Ekaterinburg's Profile Photo
    Jan 8, 2007 at 3:34 PM

Been hearing a lot about Mendoza lately from some people who've just returned , so I wanted to check it out. Looks SOOOOOOO beautiful . Thanks for painting such a clear picture with your words and photos - very enjoyable :))

Trekki

“Don't spend your life playing the role that others have chosen for you ;-)”

Badges & Stats in Mendoza

Have you been to Mendoza?