Trekki's profile photo

Trekki

Ingrid Online Now
Don't spend your life playing the role that others have chosen for you ;-)

My Favorite Pages

Speyer

Travel Map

starship's Profile Photo
starship May 16, 2016 at 9:36 AM

What a beautiful opening photo! It looks like a watercolor painting!

SicilianaC's Profile Photo
SicilianaC May 7, 2016 at 10:23 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'Off the Beat places'. Thank you so much.

german_eagle's Profile Photo
german_eagle Apr 28, 2016 at 6:11 AM

Danke vielmals für die Geburtstagswünsche! Gefeiert wird heute :-)

fasterdog's Profile Photo
fasterdog Apr 15, 2016 at 12:00 PM

Thanks for your answer to 'Rhine Car Ferry'. You've been a huge help.

Nemorino's Profile Photo
Nemorino Apr 14, 2016 at 8:14 AM

Ingrid, thanks for your ratings and nice comments on my Versailles page.

Trekki Apr 14, 2016 at 11:12 AM

Welcome Don :-) I want to thank you for such a detailed background information about Louis XIV :-)) Much appreciated and already forwarded to the ones in our group who were wondering about him and his reasons.

irena6789 Apr 13, 2016 at 10:59 AM

Thanks for your answer to 'One day in Bologna '. I appreciate your advice.

wabat's Profile Photo
wabat Apr 11, 2016 at 3:14 AM

Ingrid, thank you so much for visiting, commenting on and rating my Riga (Part B) reviews. I really do value your feedback and appreciate your support and encouragement.

• wabat's Profile Photo
    wabat Apr 11, 2016 at 7:22 PM

Thank you ... am is not to change you views - aim is to share and of course we all become better through that process- hopefully.

Trekki Apr 12, 2016 at 5:18 AM

:-)

Nemorino's Profile Photo
Nemorino Mar 28, 2016 at 12:02 PM

Ingrid, thanks for your ratings and nice comments on my Vincennes page. (Yes, it is a suburb, and also part of the surroundings.)

pfsmalo's Profile Photo
pfsmalo Mar 26, 2016 at 10:01 AM

Hi Ingrid, I've just done a run through your Venice pages (I'm going in about 6 weeks) and am absolutely floored by the wealth of information, only managed half of the "things to do". How can I assimilate all that ? Lovely job and lovely pics. I'll be back for more. Hugs

Trekki Mar 26, 2016 at 10:19 AM

Oh Paul, so it was you :-)) Thank you so much for your time and your sweet comment & compliment! In 6 weeks, that sounds like a perfect time (I was there also in May). My Venice page is still only a fragment, I have not covered the major sites so far. Do the "Secret itinerary" tour for Palazzo Ducale:
    palazzoducale.visitmuve.it/e...
    It should save you long queues. And maybe check my favourites tips, these are the more practical stuff, including the other cards (Venezia Unica etc) and further websites and books.
    Oh I envy you :-)

• pfsmalo's Profile Photo
    pfsmalo Mar 26, 2016 at 11:01 AM

Thanks for the tip for the Palazzo, but I'm not sure to do it. You know I'm more the "off the beaten path" type, just wandering about, that's why I enjoyed your Cannaregio tips more than anything. Be back for more reading soon!!

wabat's Profile Photo
wabat Mar 23, 2016 at 4:19 AM

Ingrid, thank you so much for reading, commenting on and rating reviews on my St Helena page. I am glad you enjoyed your virtual tour though sad that news of horrific events in Brussels came through as you were reading this page.

Trekki Mar 23, 2016 at 4:23 AM

Welcome dear Albert :-) Yes, but I have made a note to read again when (if) the situation is better. (oh my, what a stupid remark, but I think you know what I mean)

• wabat's Profile Photo