"the gateway to the famous subterranean river" Sabang by ayn_g
Sabang Travel Guide: 49 reviews and 130 photos
It is a two hour trip from Puerto Princesa that is worth taking. Brgy. Sabang is the gateway to the world's famous St. Paul Subterranean River, which I only used to see in textbooks and magazines. If I am not mistaken, this subterranean river is the world's longest at 8km. But once you take the tour, you'll only get to see 1.5km of it. The tour takes about an hour or less. The beaches in Sabang are also awesome.
ayn_g's Related Pages
Sabang Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "NEW 7 NATURAL WONDERS OF THE WORLD"
- "Beaches & Caves"
- "Sabang, Palawan"
- "Quiet town best known for a river"
- "A stop-over to Underground River"
- "Where the river flows underneath the mountains"
- "the gateway to the famous subterranean river"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sabang
- Hotels in Sabang
- Transportation in Sabang
- Restaurants in Sabang
- Shopping in Sabang
- Warnings and Dangers in Sabang
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Sabang
- 1 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Sabang?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sabang
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Siquijor Intro, 9 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- El Nido Intro, 6 reviews, 10 photos
- Davao City Intro, 5 reviews, 10 photos
- Sagada Intro, 9 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Lucban Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Coron Island Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Iloilo City Intro, 10 reviews, 2 photos
- Dumaguete City Intro, 8 reviews, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cagayan de Oro City Intro, 8 reviews
- Puerto Princesa Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos