"Rusne, Biggest Island In Lithuania" Rusne by Kiaune
Rusne Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 2 photos
Rusne is the biggest island (5km²) in Lithuania. It is situated in the center of the Neman delta. Established in 15th century Rusne is one of the oldest settlement in the delta. In Lithuania Rusne is the only town that is situated on an island. The town is small - there are only about 2500 inhabitants. In summer Rusne is popular among turists.
Rusne is by the Lithuanian border with Russia's Kaliningradskaya Oblast.
Kiaune's Related Pages
Rusne Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rusne
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Rusne?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rusne
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Siauliai Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vilnius Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Luxembourg 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Riga Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Radviliskis 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Budapest Intro, 3 photos
- Belgrade Intro, 3 photos
- Dubrovnik Intro, 3 photos
- Mostar Intro, 3 photos
- Druskininkai Intro, 3 photos
No friends yet.