"Siauliai" Top 5 Page for this destination Siauliai by Kiaune
Siauliai Travel Guide: 142 reviews and 520 photos
The Hill of Crosses, unique place in the world, features an ever growing forest of crosses on all sizes, shapes and materials.
A huge iron fox sculpture was erected on the bank of the Talkša Lake in December 2009. The sculture is 7 meters high, 25... more travel advice
St. Apostles Peter and Paul's Cathedral (17th century) is in the central part of the city. It is the building of the... more travel advice
Kiaune's Related Pages
Siauliai Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Siauliai!"
- "Siauliai - The archer, the sun and the time"
- "Grey past and bright future"
- "Siauliai - major city of Northern Lithuania"
- "Siauliai and Hill of Crosses"
- "C&C twins 2004"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Siauliai
- Hotels in Siauliai
- Transportation in Siauliai
- Nightlife in Siauliai
- Restaurants in Siauliai
- Shopping in Siauliai
- Warnings and Dangers in Siauliai
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Siauliai
- 7 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 14 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Siauliai?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Siauliai
Photos in SiauliaiSee All Photos (18)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Siauliai Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vilnius Intro, 1 review, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Luxembourg 6 photos, 1 travelogue
- Riga Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Radviliskis 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Budapest Intro, 3 photos
- Dubrovnik Intro, 3 photos
- Belgrade Intro, 3 photos
- Mostar Intro, 3 photos
- Makarska Intro, 3 photos